Canis Gear SpeedNoose® Grooming Restraint PURPLE
One of our grooming customers' favorite nooses! Get superior dog control with this exclusive design.
- Can also be used as a rear end support
- Use two on one dog for maximum control ... one for the front, one for the rear
- Use on the table or in the tub
- Features a quick release buckle for safety
- Made from durable 3/4" polypropylene webbing
- Choose from: black, red, blue, green, purple
- Adjusts in length from 17" to 25"
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…